• We believe the use of cannabis ought to be a matter of choice and not of law.
• We believe that the prohibition of cannabis is against the public interest.
• We believe that the prohibition of cannabis contravenes Human Rights.
• We believe that the prohibition of cannabis inhibits the use of a beneficial resource.
• We believe that the legalisation of cannabis is a very important step that should be taken to benefit the people and their environment.
• To hasten the full legalisation and utilisation of the cannabis plant for the good of the peoples of this world, on a local, national and international level.
• To secure the release of all prisoners convicted only of cannabis offences and to ensure that all criminal records for cannabis offences are expunged.
• To encourage public and private research into the many beneficial uses of cannabis including industrial, social and medical uses for the good of the people
. • To halt all criminal prosecutions for the use of cannabis as a social or private relaxant including its uses as a sacrament or in religious or other ritual.
• To provide a voice for those in society persecuted and prosecuted for cannabis activities that victimise none.
• That cannabis and cannabis products should be removed from the UK Misuse of Drugs Act, thereby being legalised.
• That the possession, cultivation and use of pure cannabis and cannabis products be free from prosecution
• That cannabis be re-introduced into our society.
• That high priority be given to the cultivation of cannabis for the express purpose of the localised production of virtually cost-free fuels through the process of pyrolysis on cannabis biomass, and as a source of fibre and hurd.
• That provision be made to enable the setting up of public establishments where the use of cannabis is permitted.
• That provision be made to enable the setting up of outlets for the legal supply of cannabis.
• That at least the same level of protection be given to the cannabis consumer as is given to the consumers of other commodities: weights and measures, quality etc.
• That all prisoners presently held only on cannabis convictions or charges be released from custody without delay and that all criminal records for cannabis offences be expunged.
Back to the index
Back to the LCA HISTORY index